Creek Horizon

Creek Horizon Towers, a new development by Emaar Properties, are two freehold residential towers reaching 35 and 40 floors on The Island District overlooking the district’s marina in Dubai Creek Harbour. The towers feature a larger-than-life Observation Deck with stunning Burj Khalifa views. A waterfront living development filled with modern-day amenities, and views of The Tower, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Creek.

Area Dubai Creek Harbour
Developer Emaar
Property Type Apartments
Title Type Freehold
Completion March 2020

Creek Horizon Sizes and Prices

The 1 bedroom units feature 3 types each ranging between 751 SqFt. to 783 SqFt. in size. These units have views of The Tower, a new icon that will stand taller than Burj Khalifa in Dubai Creek Harbour – to be completed in 2020.

The 2 bedrooms also come in 3 types featuring views of either The Tower or Burj Khalifa. The unit sizes range from 1,136 SqFt. to 1,253 SqFt.

The 3 bedroom units come in 2 types, unit 07 and unit 02. The unit sizes range from 1,627 SqFt. to 1,704 SqFt. Unit 02 is a large corner unit with view of Burj Khalifa. Unit 07 include both views of The Tower and Burj Khalifa ranging from 1,627 SqFt. to 1,704 SqFt in size.

All units have balconies and views of The Creek as the towers are located on The Island District in Dubai Creek Harbour.

Prices starting from AED 1.1 Million.

Unit Types Built-Up Area (Sq. Ft.)
1 Bedroom 751 – 783 SqFt.
2 Bedrooms 1,136 – 1,253 SqFt.
3 Bedrooms 1,627 – 1,704 SqFt

Creek Horizon Payment Plan and Hand-Over

The payment plan comes in seven easy installments. 60% to be paid in installments while the project is under construction and the remaining 40% to be paid on hand-over, expected in March 2020.

Payment Date Payment Percent (%)
 On Purchase 5%
20-NOV-2016 5%
20-MAY-2017 10%
20-OCT-2017 10%
20-JUN-2018 10%
20-DEC-2018 10%
20-JUN-2019 10%
Hand-Over 15-MAR-2020 40%


NO COMMISSION


Register Your Interest